Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Christmas Cards

Two years ago my sister Lauren surprised our family with a family picture Christmas card. We had gone to the beach in August for my uncles wedding so Lauren used a family photo from that weekend to make the card. It was a HIT!! Everyone commented on how cute the cards were and how much they loved them. Mom loved them too and even had the dilemma of picking who would receive the coveted few Lauren had ordered. See, my mom is not a card person. Not because she doesn’t care or doesn’t think they are fun, but she doesn’t see the point in spending all that money sending a card to people who already know what we look like, ha! We are working on her and she’s beginning to see how fun they are and how much people enjoy them. When I saw the news about FREE holiday cards on other blogs I knew this would be perfect for our family. I found a picture, of course from this summer at the beach, (we are a much prettier bunch with a tan) and set out to find the perfect card. I found a few that look great with the bright colors of our summer picture. Here are a few that we thought would be perfect.

The next family project we’ll be working on for the Holiday are photo books for our grandparents..



If you like these cards, visit http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery to make your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment