Monday, February 14, 2011

My best friend is getting MARRIED!



Erin has been one of my best friends since the day we met at PC in 2005. I talk to her almost every day and she is the best friend a girl could ask!

Erin and Hunter have been dating for a while now and I knew they would eventually get married. On Christmas day, I called Erin and sarcastically said "are you engaged yet?" These words just came out of my mouth without much thought behind them and I didn't expect her to say yes. I was right, they were not engaged.

HOWEVER, later that night I saw that I had missed two calls from Erin. Odd...I thought to myself. I knew in my head then that something big had happened. I called her and she said "Hunter proposed!" I screamed, teared up, babbled a little, and told her how happy I was for both of them.

Now Erin sports a beautiful engagement ring that once belonged to Hunter's grandmother. The big day is October 8th and I can't wait!


Congratulations Erin and Hunter!

No comments:

Post a Comment