Monday, February 14, 2011

Somethings you may not know about ME:

I’m a hopeless romantic

I absolutely hate doing my own hair

The gym is not my friend but, I’m working on this one

I am beyond obsessed with babies

I believe Cooper (the dog) is 17% human

I talk to myself constantly

I love Home Goods stores

I don’t like to ride in the car for very long at all

Derek knows me better than I probably know myself

I quit my job and started grad school at USC in January

I love weddings

I wish I still lived in Charlotte

I would wear a dress over pants or a skirt any day

I loathe roaches

Derek and I love to see movies together

I’m rarely cranky, unless I am hungry or tired :)

I knew Derek was something special on our very first date

Sometimes I have terrible diarrhea of the mouth

And we’ll leave it at that!

No comments:

Post a Comment