Wednesday, June 16, 2010

How NOT to apply sunscreen

My family and I have been enjoying a wonderful vacation in Isle of Palms. It has been beyond hot and my mom has provided the whole family with SPF 100 sunscreen. My sisters and I were hoping to come home tanner than we left so we have been using 30 SPF. I don't have too much color yet and my sister Sumner is tanning nicely.


Then there is Lauren. Year after year we run into this same problem. Lauren truly believes that she applies her sunscreen to the best of her ability. What do you think

I have never in my life met someone who has this many issues with sunscreen. To be honest, the picture doesn't do her burn justice, it is about 10 times worse than it looks.
I suppose I shouldn't be talking because I often have the same issue but she wins for worst sunscreen application EVER.



Bless her burnt self...



This is what I like to call "a hot mess"


1 comment:

  1. Oh no! Poor Lauren! I feel her pain though...I sun burn terribly if I don't get sunscreen on every inch. Of course Sumner is tanning nicely...she always does! Lucky!

    ReplyDelete